Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Loving The Coastal Chic feeling over at Beach N Creations

Most of you know that I'm doing a little redecorating...and I'm having some trouble finding just the right stuff. 
So after a long morning at the Dr. office of (getting a lump, I recently discovered on my neck, checked out)
I was feeling a little bit sorry for myself and decided to cure it with a little
coastal chic beach shopping.
 
Well this morning traveling down PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in South Redondo Beach,  I discovered a new little shop!  Well... new to me anyway.  It's called Beach N Creations.  I slammed on the breaks and turned into the parking lot of this darling little shop!

Turns out they have two Locations.  Both In South Redondo Beach
They also have a website but it's nothing like the shop!


The best selection and display of sea shells ever! Fantastic prices too!
I am in love with this plate.

Must have these for the Kitchen Breakfast bar

The perfect dish for entertaining...Right?


Coastal Chic Pillows anyone?  I can't decide which ones!  Help.


So cute
Perfect colors
Love this one

I'm really lovin' this one too...



and then there is always the unique Mermaid





This is first on my list of must haves! I have the perfect place for it!







Best of all I feel like I have two new BFF's 
These ladies love what they do and you can tell! 
Lynne Johnson the owner can be found at
Beach N Boxes
817 Torrance Blvd Redondo Beach Ca 90277 
(I forgot to get a picture of Lynne but I will on my next visit.)
and my new coastal chic BFF
Linda

She is warm and friendly and makes you feel so special while you shop.
She runs the shop on PCH
Beach N Creations
1305 S Pacific Coast Highway
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310 316-8600
I haven't even told you about all the darling and beautiful jewelry they have.  Next time...OK


Be sure to pop into my Open House Tomorrow from 12-2:00

13 comments:

Junque In The Trunk said...

The plate is really beautiful and I like the little sandpiper. I just came across my own little sandpiper at the thrift store the other day and was so excited to find him. Thanks for sharing you road trips. This shop would have been just my kind of place to stop!

Lindsay said...

My in laws live out there! I MUST STOP next time I am in your neck of the woods! SO many cute things! I love the shell display! And that Plate OH MY GAWW!

Kimberly said...

what a cute little shop! I love the Mermaid pillow. which one did you get?

ashley @ little miss momma said...

I am in love with this post--WOW! This shop is incredible. I want all the pillows and especially those white dishes. The coral pillow is my favorite and I am already thinking of a million projects to use those shells for.

Kelly said...

What an adorable shop! I really like the sand dollar pillar but it is a hard choice. Good luck!

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Hi! What an adorable blog! I'm your newest follower on GFC. Come and say 'Hi' at http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com. Have a lucky day!

Jayna Rae said...

What a quaint shop full of goodies. My mom would cozy in with a cup of coffee and never leave, and I would visit her often.

Aubrey said...

LOVE, Love the mermaid stuff!!

Betsy said...

I just saw this on Martha Stewart's site today and thought of you! Love the bold colors mixed with neutrals! Hope you find some inspiration :)

http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/home-tour-beach-bungalow

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

ooo this post made us drool. I seriously just took a nap listening to wave sounds because I miss the ocean so much! so many fun things to look at! I might be on this post a while ;)

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

I adore the glass cross in the picture of the, If You're Lucky Enough To Live At The Beach pillow. I'm going to check out the website next. We have a store that carries a lot of the same things over here in Solana Beach on Cedros. I can't remember the real name of it, but I call it The Mermaid Store. May daughter's pet peeve is that I don't call stores by their correct name. (I call them by what my old brain can remember).

Lesley said...

I love the look of those mermaids.
They look whimsical and calm.

garage door repair redondo beach said...

love love love..what a lovely shop..i really love the mermaid stuff..i wish i could bring home one .:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...