Monday, April 4, 2011

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

I got mine today!
Went to Borders Today to pick it up. The hubby went with me.  He's kinda excited too! He loves her recipes!

 
Sat in the chair waiting for the hubby to get his book fix and got all the way to page 37.

It was so cute, the girl that helped me find the last one...said "Oh, she was here when she released her cook book.  She was darling!"
Yeah!  I'm glad she was darling!

I'm in the Little Miss Momma Book club that she didn't start yet.

I'm really excited!

post signature

6 comments:

stephgordon said...

How sweet...do not know about this book yet. I will have to fb my sister.
Gotta check it out.

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Haha, welcome to crack in book form. See you next week when you surface from this addiction. It's amazing!

Lindsay said...

Enjoy it :)

Unknown said...

sounds like I need to order a book for myself! from what I have heard this book is Uber good!

Barn Owl Primitives said...

i got mine too and i can't wait to read it...now, to find the time! xo

Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

page 49 but no time to read... It's making me crazy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...