Tuesday, March 15, 2011

www.217Valero.com Price reduction to 699,900.

Back and forth from Redondo Beach to Oak Park.  Lots of activity on the Oak Park listing has had me running to and from for two weeks.  Open house last weekend was busy with lots of Looky Lou's.  The price reduction to $699,900 has generated lots of interest.   I spent three days updating every website with the price reduction and notifying all the agents too.  No offers yet but lots of activity.  Spread the word. 
217 Valero Circle has been reduced to $699,900.  
post signature

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Are they interested in renting it out? We are going to be renting our townhouse and maybe renting something bigger.

Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

Lindsay...I thought about you guys. I will ask her. She really wants to sell but you never know. I'll email you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...