I got on the scale last night and almost fainted. I have put on 22lbs since the end of October.
I hate that I do this!
I work so hard to take off the weight and then I put it right back on!
I asked myself why?
I didn't have an answer... But I know I don't want to feel like this any more!
I woke up this morning and got ready to take my first walk in a very long time...
Then it hit me. I give myself excuses.
10 excuses I give myself every morning
10. It's way to cold! (I do own a jackets and gloves)
9. It's raining! (That only works when it is raining and I'm told it Never rains in CA)
8. My hair will frizz! (My hair is always frizzy by the end of the day)
7. I'll walk tonight! (But I never do)
6. I don't have time today (Ya right... maybe if I cut out TV I would have more time)
5. I left my shoes at Ashley's again. (NOT, I own 6 pairs)
4. I don't feel good, the cold might get me sicker. (This is a really good one)
3. I already showered & can't mess up my make up. (Walk first stupid!)
2. Still recovering from surgery. (HA! That happened in October. completely healed)
and now the #1 reason I give myself is :
1. I'm not so fat...right? You should have seen him try and hide it. Then he said I like you curvy, and your boobs are so big now.... Double UGGGGGGGH!
So today I told myself each and everyone of these excuses while I took my walk and before I knew it I had completed 4 miles. I feel great! NO MORE EXCUSES!
The funny thing is... every time I finish walking I feel sooooo good! I'm always so happy I walked! Why do i do this?
These pants fell to the floor the last time I put them on October 15th 2010! That was 22lbs ago.
I am so embarrassed!
So I put them on and had him take these embarrassing pictures. They are so tight!
I am going to give myself 30 days to lose the 22lbs. (hopefully more)
I'm gonna walk again and I'm also going to try this 30 day program of healthy eating.
Click the logo for details.
I started today!
Wanna join me?