Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HT Grill in the Village

We love the patio at HT Grill
It's so Beachy to usMakes me feel like I'm a local.


You can't see the water but you can smell it and
 they do have a fantastic FirePit on the patio
Sometimes it's hard to come by a fireside seat (lots of locals hang out) but,
 if you get there early enough you can sit around the
firepit and enjoy a pertty good glass of wine. 

On Wednesdays they have 1/2 off their bottle wine list.  



We usually go on Friday Night after Farmers Market.
but with this great deal I think I'm in for wine tonight!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

I met a Realtor friend Bob Ross here last night. It was a really nice time. We sat on the patio with the heat lamps and shared some wine and laughs.... Good guy! Before I knew it 4 hours had passed. Great catching up with old friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...