Monday, January 10, 2011

It felt like Spring at the beach today!

I woke up this morning to a big, bright ,beautiful day at the beach
Flowers are starting to bloom. 


I Just Love Beach Flowers
 
These might be beach weeds...
This is January... Right?
I jumped in the car about 10:00 and headed to The Village to get an I miss you card for my BFF from my favorite card shop...

card de a

Then popped into Trader Joes for some wine, nuts and apples and fresh flowers

then walked down the street to my nail shop
Riviera Nails to book an appointment for a much needed mani/pedi tomorrow.


It wasnt until I got home that I wished I had rode my bikeI'll keep my fingers crossed for another big, bright, beautiful day real soon!

3 comments:

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma said...

Ooo, how fun! I wish I was there with you! We could ride bikes and go on an adventure together! Your pictures turned out GREAT!

MEL [V] DESIGNS said...

Ohhh...Im so jealous of the two of you! We lived in long beach for 2 years but totally took it for granted and didnt go to beach often enough. Now we live in HOT AZ...ughh!

icitea said...

Sounds so relaxing! I wish i lived by a beautiful beach like you~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...