Monday, January 10, 2011

It felt like Spring at the beach today!

I woke up this morning to a big, bright ,beautiful day at the beach
Flowers are starting to bloom. 


I Just Love Beach Flowers
 
These might be beach weeds...
This is January... Right?
I jumped in the car about 10:00 and headed to The Village to get an I miss you card for my BFF from my favorite card shop...

card de a

Then popped into Trader Joes for some wine, nuts and apples and fresh flowers

then walked down the street to my nail shop
Riviera Nails to book an appointment for a much needed mani/pedi tomorrow.


It wasnt until I got home that I wished I had rode my bikeI'll keep my fingers crossed for another big, bright, beautiful day real soon!

3 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Ooo, how fun! I wish I was there with you! We could ride bikes and go on an adventure together! Your pictures turned out GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...Im so jealous of the two of you! We lived in long beach for 2 years but totally took it for granted and didnt go to beach often enough. Now we live in HOT AZ...ughh!

icitea said...

Sounds so relaxing! I wish i lived by a beautiful beach like you~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...